From the the north east and south:
- Leave the M65 at Junction 5, leaving the roundabout onto the A6077 (signposted Shadsworth, Blackburn)
- Continue on this road over four roundabouts past the hospital.
- At mini-roundabout turn right onto Grimshaw Park
- Stay on this road until the traffic lights then turn left.
- Turn right at the next set of lights, stay in the left hand lane and bear left under the bridge.
- Follow the one-way system along Canterbury Street then Byrom St.
- At the traffic lights turn right onto King Street.
- Go straight on through the traffic lights then stay in left lane.
- After approx 20 metres you will see Kings Court on your right.
From the the north west:
Leave the M6 at Junction 31 (signposted Preston, Blackburn) and leave the roundabout at the first exit onto the A59.
- Continue along this road for approx 7 miles.
- At mini-roundabout continue forward.
- At traffic lights turn right onto Montague Street (signposted A674)
- At the end of the road turn left onto King Street. Stay in left lane.
- After approx 20 metres you will see Kings Court is on your right.